Friday, December 3, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

Max has his stocking. He's ready for his first Christmas.

Lincoln got to open Number 1 on our Advent Calendar on December 1st.
It said Read a NEW Christmas book together.

I've been wanting to buy an advent calendar for years,
but I couldn't find the right one.
Finally, this year I found it!

So it's our new tradition. It has 25 pockets which counts from December first until Christmas day. I printed up something for each pocket.
It has us doing something special each day until Christmas.

An early Christmas present! I wish I hadn't waited so long to buy a Bumbo seat.
Personally, I think it's a must have! I wish I had it a few years ago.



I loved watching DJ put up the Christmas lights. He's growing up.



More Christmas fun to come . . .

3 comments:

Dad and Mom(Grandpa Frank and Grandma Linda) said...

Plants are doing well! Can adults buy Bumbo seats? How can you get out of one of those seats?
Max has a big stocking--maybe it is a body stocking? He looks so alert and getting so big!
DJ maturing taking on more responsibility.
NO car in car port-good for you Tom and Carey. Grandma worries!!

Dad and Mom(Grandpa Frank and Grandma Linda) said...

Looks like when you get up from sitting in the Bumbo seat, the seat would come with you!!!

The Paudlers said...

The flowers are doing great! Tell Grandma that we don't park the car in front of the house anymore. And yes, when someone a little too big, like Lincoln, sits in the Bumbo seat....it comes with him when he gets up!