Friday, February 1, 2008

Day 25 - It's February!

*picture of the boys*
It's Day 25 since Tom left, not that I'm counting. Tom is doing really well and finally feeling back to himself. He had been sick that first week or so. He's doing a lot of flying and keeping busy. I've realized it's hard to keep everyone posted on how he's doing on a blog because he can't really talk much about what they're doing there. For a while, he wasn't able to check this blog, so I wasn't updating it. But now he can check it again so I'll try to post something each week, short video clips or pictures. I'll do my best Tom! Here is something new that Noah is doing. When DJ is sitting on the floor, Noah goes over to DJ and sits in his lap. Sometimes when DJ and I are sitting on the floor together reading a book or doing something else together, Noah will come over and sit in DJ's lap and not mine! It's pretty funny and pretty cute.

No comments: