Thursday, February 28, 2008

I am SO thankful for my mom being able to come out and help with the boys this past month while Tom has been away. The boys have especially enjoyed the extra attention. And I've appreciated having an extra set of hands, eyes, and ears around. We've kept busy, and I think we've worn my mom out! She has definitely helped make these weeks go by quickly. Tom - We miss you! I took these video clips today. I think DJ is going through a growth spurt because he has had a bottomless stomach these past few days! DJ and my mom made fruit cookies that don't have any sugar and are made from 100% whole wheat flour. He loves them. And Noah likes them too. Noah is doing new things everyday and he understands so much. Noah is saying DJ now, but he says it "Dee Dah" and is always yelling for DJ. It's very cute. If I can't get Noah to eat something, I just say "DJ is eating it" and he'll look over to see DJ eating something and then Noah will eat it. I hope that lasts!

No comments: