Friday, October 23, 2009

European markets.

On Wednesday morning, I met up with a new friend, put Lincoln and Noah in the double jogging stroller, and we walked to the outdoor market. It's pretty much right around the corner from our little neighborhood, and they have it every Wednesday morning. From what I've been told, everything is organic. I bought all of this produce for about $10!!

Even better, the boys had fun cutting up their own fruit and eating it. DJ said we should make this a tradition. I'm not always the best at it, but it feels good trying to create healthy habits for our family.


2 comments:

Dad(Grandpa Frank) said...

Hi Tom and Carey, DJ, Noah and LIncoln!!

What a cornucopia of food! It looks very delicious and healthy. Carey, your pictures are wonderful, the veggie grouping and the boys around the table, just great!
They could go in Sunset magazine!!

Love, Dad(Grandpa Frank)

Anonymous said...

I took a second look at the pictures, made me smile!!
Keep up the healthy diet for all of you,and stress fruits and veggies and use any red meat very little.
Great work, Carey!

Love, Frank(Grandpa Frank)