Sunday, July 4, 2010

Summer swimming.

For the last few weeks, we've spent the mornings at the base swimming pool. Both Noah and DJ have been doing swimming lessons. They did great. The weather is sunny and in the 80s pretty much every day. I wish they had a class for Lincoln too. At the end of the lessons, we took him to the toddler pool. I wish I had taken more pictures, but Lincoln kept me busy.

I'm just about 38 weeks. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone. Everything has gone smoothly so far. Thankfully Tom doesn't have anymore flights until this little guy arrives. It's hard to believe we'll be meeting our little boy soon!









3 comments:

Brazenlilly said...

So fun! I'm thrilled you have great places to swim with the boys. Hey...aren't you getting pretty close, lady? I keep waiting for "this is it!" blog post about a new baby! Hope you are able to relax a little before he comes. :) Much love.

Unknown said...

Have fun with the last few weeks! We miss you guys, but it's great to see you're having a fun summer so far. Tell Tom and the kids hey from us.

Mom and Dad(Grandpa Frank and Grandma LInda) said...

Are they doing backstroke? Lincoln looks to be doing the crawl!!
What perfect weather! Is the pool heated?

We are excited and can"t wait for your delivery. Carey is probably more even more excited for the little guy's appearance. She will be maxed out!

Love, Dad and Mom(Grandpa Frank and Grandma Linda)