Sunday, September 5, 2010

Back to school.

DJ's first day of 3rd grade!

The bus stop is on the corner right by our house!

The school bus is here! These are the buses that take the kids from base
housing to the school. It's only about 15 minutes away.
As soon as DJ got on the bus, I got in our car and followed him.

DJ found his friends right away. All the kids get off the bus and wait in the courtyard until their class is ready to go in.


The boys line up on one side and the girls line up on the other.

That's his teacher! We heard she's strict! We've also heard nothing but great things about her.

This is the only shot I could get of DJ in his classroom. I didn't want to bother his teacher so I just took a quick shot at the doorway and then left. Plus I didn't know if it was cool to be the only mom standing in his classroom taking pictures.

No comments: