Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or treating

It's our last trick or treating in Sicily. The boys dressed up as the Final Four NASA Astronauts. Everyone loved their costumes, especially because the Final Four real astronauts had recently visited our base.

The rainy season is here, and it poured out tonight. We only made it a few blocks, but the boys were happy to come home with a little candy and watch It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown on itunes. Tom is away on a work trip for a few days but the boys each picked out their Gummy Bears to save for him. With it only being me, I wasn't able to get as many cute shots as I was hoping. Maybe I'll have them dress up tomorrow so I can take a few more.

Max was not thrilled with his costume.
* * *

He was trying to find a way out of it!
* * *

Once we got outside, he forgot about how unhappy he was. The other boys loved dressing up!
* * *

No comments: